Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Beautiful Day!

Today was a great day, in terms of weather. Well, because the weather was so nice...I had a great day. Its just a cycle.

One day, I will get some pics up here. Right now my camera is also mixed with TONS of daycare pics so I don't want to download them ALL on here...

Anyhow, today I slept in until about 10am. Amanda phoned me and woke me up. Her ultrasound went well, baby is still a girl. Head down. Thats all they told her. She sees her dr. on Wednesday so we will see from there. I can't go, which is too bad as I think that someone should go to see what they say about the size of babe. But kennedy has a CF appt that I CAN NOT cancel.

Mom came and got Kennedy and took her to Chuckie Cheese's for a while. While they were gone (Mack still at his sleepover) I decided to go in the backyard...ugh. Picked up most of the poop again...2nd Safeway grocery bag FULL of crap (lovely!)Then I picked up garbage and a broken candle holder, etc...just tidied up and put away the snowboards and sleds that were thrown back there. We still had ice and snow back there so I shovelled that up to the dry parts of the yard. Then all of the sudden (literally!) the sun came shining out. It was lovely!!!!!! So it melted the shovelled snow...there is only a tiny patch now back there and with tomorrow's weather hopefully it will be ALL gone!!!!! I laid on the trampoline absorbing the sun/heat and talked on the phone with my sister for like 45mins. Bandit was curled up on there with me. It was JUST like summer....

Then I went around front, where my neighbor Rachel was sitting watching her girls playing. So she pulled up a chair on my driveway and we chatted for a long while..Kennedy came home. Her daughter, Mackenzie and Kennedy are only 1 year apart. They played together the WHOLE day! Rachel and I chatted the WHOLE day together too. Then, our friends (neighbors) James and Tammy came over...for a few hours. We stayed out from about 1pm-8:30pm. It was great! I just love my neighborhood somedays!!!!!

I order chineese food for us. I just couldn't sit inside and cook today...I just wanted to enjoy every second of our sunny day! Mack called and asked to sleep over again.

Fabe came home. James and Fabe are taking the boys quadding for the day to Bruiderheim. Kennedy has her friend from school coming over for a few hours tomorrow. She is excited about that, she passed on going quadding.

I just packed them lunches and snacks for their quad trip. Fabe and James are out loading up the quads onto the trailers and strapping them down.

After Kennedy's friend leaves, we will go to Sobeys and get some food for the week. Fabe is off Monday and Tuesday then works Wednesday and Thursday then he is off for a week. I will be leaving him a 'to do' note (haha) like "take down the Christmas lights!" and "clean the garage" all of the stuff that he complains that he never has a chance to do! Next weekend we may go to the lake and get the trailer...so we'll see.

Anyhow, I better go.

Oh yeah, and I am lobster red!!! I have a fricking SUN BURN!!! YEAHHHHH SUMMER!!!!!

Tara

1 comment:

7jays said...

Nothing better than a trampoline to lie on in this weather! Its so warm and toasty!!
No wonder you got a burn though! LOL

I do miss having neighbours sometimes, just that sitting outside doing nothing stuff. Otherwise, they can just be pains in the buttocks! :p