Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday,.

It was H-A-R-D for me to wake up today. After all of the sun and beautiful weekend weather. Ugh. Mack wasn't feeling well at school so fabe (who is off) went and got him. Today I bought a bunch of Hannah Montanna Stuff for Kennedy for her b-day party which is at the end of the month. She will be 8 years old! Just crazy! I bought alot of stuff...plates, napkins, cupcake stakes, compact mirrors for loot bags, balloons, banners, etc...pretty cool stuff. And really, where her party is at it will be like 100.00 then plus the stuff maybe 200.00 so that not bad. I owe her good as the one year she had gallbladder surgery she didn't have a party. Anyhow, its all such cute things and its not often that she is 'into' things.

Anyhow...work is boring. I am wearing flip flops and capris thinking it was going to be NICE out...now I look really, really dumb.

Today I started eating and couting ww points. There is a small group of us joining on Thursday (again). But I really need to loose some weight before summer. My neighbor lost 35 pds and she looks great! She looks soooo tiny now...and she still said she has 30 more to go...but still...what a difference. Even when I lost it, I was in pretty small pants...those are ALL in tubs in the basement now...its nice to know there are there when I can get back into them. Even Capris that I bought last year, in April for Vegas...they were nice size from Costco and I can't imagine getting into them now...I am wearing the capris from the summer last year...big sizes :o( But I am inspired and I know one person who I am joining with will be of great inspirtation because she did super good on it last time...but stopped to have a baby. We are going to go shopping afterwards too. Hopefully I will have as good as luck as last time and drop 30 pds in 3 months...it would be great....the summer is a little easier and especially if I am not working...I can walk alot and gets lots of fruits in. When it is nice out and I am busy, I tend to not eat so bad...but I do drink a little more in the summer (coolers, etc)...

Anyhow, better work.

Tara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not the only one looking silly! I wore sandals and capri's today too. I go home for lunch every day, I was so happy to put on socks and warm up my feet.

They were making fun of me here too!

Good luck on WW, I'm starting on Thursday as well. I want credit for the full amount of weight I have to loose, thus the not starting now!

I'm really thinking of trying core this time around though to see if I like it.

joanne said...

I know that you will be able to accomplish your goals Tara.

Jane said...

Good luck at WW everyone! Its always easier and more fun when you're in a group thats for sure!

I still can't get used to how fast the weather changes here in AB - sure is different to back home!