Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, April 11, 2008

Here I sit.

I'm thinking about that little girl at my daycare. After speaking to my sister (she is a VP at an elm school) she was telling me some cases. And I just hurt for these children. Which I guess is why I can't work that field anymore. It was too 'at home'. Too hurtful. I dwell on things. I really, really do. Sometimes I wish that I was cold and didn't care about stuff. I wish that I didn't care that children get treated like crap, daily from their own parents who brought them into this life. I wish that I didn't care about the animals who get abused, daily. I just wish that for one day, I didn't care about people/things. Honestly. It sounds horrible. But I take stuff with me. I think and think about it. How they must be feeling. How sad they must be. How horrible their lives are. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Anyhow, I can't change the fact that I do care. I just want to rescue those who are being mistreated...it just is so sad that this happens. Such beautiful children out there...and animals...

*sigh* well...hopefully that helps getting it out and I can stop thinking about her...

Tara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't change a thing, you are who you are and I admire you for it! As you well know I am the opposite, I care, but don't dwell, and I know that makes me appear cold.

Anyhow, just keep searching in instead of changing, you will find the right place to channel that positive energy!