Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tired and grouchy.

Oh-no. So Fabe calls. Its 5:30 pm. I JUST got home from work and the bank. I walked in, unloaded the dishwasher, tidied the kitchen...helped Mack clean out his messy back pack...and he calls. "did you make the meatloaf" I sigh. Walk to the frige, meat is still rock frozen. "No go for tonight, its still frozen" he is like "well what are you going to feed the kids...Kennedy needs more protein" (I'm thinking, a weiner will solve that!!! LMAO!) anyhow...I tell him ALL that I have already done and he suggests we shop WAY more at M and M meatshoppe. Anyhow, I am tired. I am grouchy.

The weekend was great. Kennedy's party was a real hit. It was great. Then my frined came to my house with her 3 kids and they played and we chatted, its been a while. They left, we went to the doctors office (Kennedy and I) as she has had quite the cough, but I knew what meds she needed. So went there, did that. Got home at 11:30pm went to bed. Fabe's friend John was over, then they went out for an hour.

Sunday, we woke up and got ready and headed to the lake with my mom for the day. It was GREAT being out there. We spring cleaned the cabin and set it all up. Its going to look so nice out there once we are done the work. My BIL got there with my nephew so we only seen them for a short while. They are adding onto their cabin. We drove home and got home about 10pm. Woke up, went to work and worked until 6:00 PM! I was super tried. Came home, remembered my registration was going to expire at midnight, ran out again to pay for it. I had a STUPID red light ticket on there, 350.00!!! Then to register the 2 cars....$494.00! Wow! Came home, thankfully Fabe had supper all done for us. We ate. Kids went to bed. Today, woke up...went to work. And got done at 4pm...thankfully. LONG day and there is just SO much to do around here...laundry, the bathrooms...I really need a housecleaner!!! Ugh!Anyhow, I better go figure out something for supper...I have a pot of coffee on...going to have a cup..didn't have any all day. Then I will clean clean clean until about 7:30pm then I will bath Kennedy and do her hair as she has dance pictures tomorrow night after school. I have to work late Thursday. I have a new staff starting tomorrow...busy long week I tell ya. This weekend, Friday night my son is going with my mom to the lake. Saturday, I have a birthday party for Kennedy and I to attend. Then, we might hit the Leduc Fair. Sunday, I have to go to the north side to pick up something that I bought...then do this allll over again the next week.

May long weekend we are all going to the lake for the weekend. I will SOOOOOO be needing it by then...

Tara :)

No comments: