Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, April 27, 2007

TGIF !!!

Well another Friday here. yeah!!!!

This weekend, will be BUSY tho. Starting with tonight. Well actually TODAY. The kids both have bad colds, like I had a few weeks ago. Actually I still have sinus congestion, just not as bad. But Mack has it bad. And he NEVER gets sick! But its his turn I guess. Kennedy has a cough more then anything, a bit of a stuffed up nose. But when Mack gets sick, he gets sick. So today he woke up and complained about not feeling well. But he went to school and I told him to try very hard and we will see from there. So at 1:30pm the school called, Mack isn't well. So I go and pick him up from school and figure that I might as well get Kennedy too so she doens't have to take the bus alone. Plus, my mom ordered her a HUGE balloon arrangement for her birthday. Anyhow, so we do that. We stop at Sobeys and get him some cold medicine. Come home, he gets undressed and crawls into my bed. WHY do kids feel better in our beds?

Kennedy is outside playing. The house is a complete and utter mess. UGH! I am going to clean as much as I can tongiht...as its bad!!! But tomorrow is busy with Kennedys party. And Sunday at the lake. Monday, all over again!!! So yeah. Busy weekend. My dad is coming to Edm tomorrow he said so that cool. He will either come here or come to her party place. We will see. Ummm, what else. Nothing really. Just this house is in shambles and I don't feel like cleaning it but I know that I have too...or else it just won't get done.

Fabe is off this weekend, thankfully. Tonight he is working though...but Monday I will be working late.

Pretty boring update. But what can you expect?

Tara

No comments: