Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, May 28, 2007

Playing on the stairs...

Bandit trying to get up the stairs...he wasn't liking it at all.


Macks crash landing...Kennedy giggling at him.

Mack coming back for more, Kennedy still laughing at him.


Kennedys turn, and Mack waiting to nicely to run up after she was done.



Kennedy JUMPING from there to the pillows






So safe, I know ;) The kids have been sleeping on the big couch cushions from the basement couch since last week. Well last the couch part went out to the lake for the cabin. And, the cushions didn't fit in the back of the truck and I didn't want to loose just one...so I kept them here. I got the kids to take them out of Mack's room and pile them by the door so they would be ready to go out to the lake...this weekend. So OF COURSE, they had to find another way to get them down the stairs....they played on the stairs for a good hour. Sliding down on them, putting them all the way up the stairs and trying to 'rock climb' up the stairs. They are so funny, but I have to say...I absolutely LOVE it when they get along so well together, it warms my heart :)

No comments: