Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tuesday

Today was a great day at work. I spent 2500.00 on stuff for the daycare today. Love that. I didnt get back to daycare until about 3pm. Left at 9:30am. So I stayed until 5:30 pm. Came home, Fabe had wonderful burgers made with all the dressings and trimmings. We had corn on the cob, fresh buns and potato salad. We ate out on the deck, the 4 of us and it was so nice. Then we hung out in the back yard for a while. Then a friend and her dog stopped by for a doggie playdate. We sat in the backyard talking for a while. Then, she left. And Fabe and my neighbor were outside talking so I chatted with them for a while too. 10pm came too fast and the kids needed showers so yeah, we got them in. Fabe is fast asleep on the couch and I am just on here, then going to bed. Wednesday already tomorrow. Yeah. Friday night my mom is taking the kids to the lake. I am going to my new clothing club party ( havent' been to my new group yet!) missed the other months! So maybe I will win :) Anyhow, I will sleep in Saturday. Then, Fabe and I will head out to the lake Sat for the night only and come back later Sunday (again!). The following weekend Kennedy has dance year end show. So thats good. I am sooooo super excited for Tim McGraw concert on the 19th of June :) Can't wait!!!!!! And, only 3 months until we leave for Disneyworld. Tonight, I paid for our Villa which we rented...I can't wait for that. A 4-bedroom house and our OWN swimming pool in the back yard. I can't wait!!!!!! Anyhow, I better go. I wanna get a drink and watch the news. I haven't watched it for a while now...

Tara

2 comments:

Jane said...

I remember how excited we were before our trip to Disney! Now we are planning our next one but we have to keep quiet about it because Lloyds parents want to come with us (lol)

You'll have a blast I'm sure - I know we did....its just so much fun there!

Tasha said...

can you email with the info on your villa? how did you find it? have you been to disneyworld before?? how long are you going?