Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday.

I love that tomorrow there is still no work. I hate this feeling of not enjoying my job anymore. And taking time off, is not an option as we are SO close to our deadline and from here on in, requires MAJOR work. Anyhow, Its Sunday. The sun is finally out.

Yesturday Fabe and I sorted all of our tax stuff, we still haven't filed as we had to total up all of his receipts for work (gas, meals, etc) so we did all that. We are going to have a BIG HUGE chunk of write offs :) Yeah!!!!!

Then, we began to head to my moms house, in my moms car. She can't take her car (a very beautiful brand new convertiable) out to the lake as its a gravol road for about 10 mins. When it rains out there, the road is horrible. So she ALWAYS takes one of our cars. She took the truck...as she drove our couch out there. Anyhow, she wants to get a vechicle more practical for her. So, she has been looking with Fabe. Anyhow, on the way downtown I asked her if she wanted us to stop and see about a van. She LOVES vans. So, she wanted us too. So we did, and we did up a deal and everything...they gave us a really good price for her car and yeah, just a really good feeling. Fabe is a DEAL maker..and he made a good one. SO, we went to her house she fed us supper...and she said 'yeah' so today at 1pm we are going there, she just has to sign and its all done. Tuesday she will get her brand new van out of the showroom, DVD player, full loaded..its so pretty. NOW, I am not missing my van anymore :) :) :) I have a van that I can use at any time!!!! And she will be SO happy to have a car that she can go places with. And, since she always goes places with my kids, the DVD player is really an added bonus. She will be so happy.

Then, we came home. Put the kids to bed, had popcorn in bed together and watched a show. I had a really bad dream. It stems from missing Kennedys treatment last night before bed. Ugh. I was worried about missing it, but she isn't sick so I can ease up...but anyhow. In my dream, someone reported me to Child Welfare for not meeting her needs, medically and she got taken away and ugh, it was HORRIBLE. Anyhow.

We slept in until 9am today. Felt sooo good. Fabe ran to Sobeys and bought breakfast stuff so we had a wonderful breakfast. The kids and him (Fabe) are outside right now doing stuff in the garage. I am going to pop into the shower, and get ready as we have to meet my mom at the dealership at 1pm. Then, I told Fabe that either we should take a drive out to Antler Lake (I really wanna show him out there!) or we should take the kids to the BMX track, mack is dying to go there. So yeah.

Tonight, I want to rent a movie on PPV with the kids. I love long weekends...especially when I feel like this!

We are hoping that the guy can finish the taping and the mudding in the cabin this week. If he does, then the kids and I are going out there next weekend. Fabe works, but I really really wanna get a head start and paint and get it all ready for decorating and getting it comfy. Everything is a mess right now, things are everywhere. Ugh. My sister said that she is more then likely going to go out too, so hopefully its nice out. Fabe will be lost without us here...

Anyhow, I better have a shower. I need lots of time to get beautiful ;)

Tara

No comments: