Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Fair.







The Ledud Fair is something that I have gone to almost every year. Its the big main event in Leduc. LOTS of Rodeo stuff there too. My best friend growing up, Shoana was into rodeo. She was a barrell racer and I would go with her to tend to her horse, Frosty on the weekends. As well, the better that she and her brother became the more they would go too. It took up alot of her time, but she loved it. I went with her for two summers in a row. The first summer was to Colorado and it was awesome. We travelled the WHOLE was down there in her camper. It was so much fun. The next year, we went to Oaklaholma and that was fun too. I can remember it so clearly. The nights were awesome there, all the cowboys and what not. Dances every night. Miss Rodeo queens and their drama (lol). Brought back so many memories about being there.

No comments: