Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Weekend stuff.

Kennedy and Darius on the ride!

Again, the two of them. They have known each other since birth. They are 2 weeks apart.

Again...

Ebony and Darius for their party


Kennedy walking the beam





Our God-son Braxton. A cutie hey?







Well it was a great weekend actually. Mack and my mom left early Saturday morning. After dropping him off downtown with my mom Kennedy and I headed to South Common for some girl time shopping. And, where would girls go? La Senza of course!!! Kennedy picked out a shirt from there, some necklaces and a wallet. Then, we went to Children Place. Nothing that we dont have. I bought Mack some shirts though and some clothes for my friends kids birthday party that we were heading too. Then, we went to Wal Mart and Dollarama. Then, home and we both showered and got ready. We headed out to Leduc for the party. The birthday party was at a gymnastics place. Kennedy LOVES LOVES LOVES gymnastics. I should really put her back into it, as she is so good at it. So we did that. THEN, we headed to the Leduc Fair. It was fun! The kids did a few rides and had a great time! THEN, we went to eat supper at the Panda Hut. There is a playground inside so the kids played there as well. THEN we went to Rondas house and Kenendy played there for a while. Needless to say, on the way back into Edmonton she fell asleep while watching a movie in the car. I woke her up, and she was awake enough to come around the block with me and Bandit. THEN we finally went to bed. The next day, we headed to the northside as I had bought some CD's off a wonderful lady from LP. Actually, I read her blog
all of the time and was so excited to finally meet her! She's great. Then, I went to a candle party open house thingy. I have heard such great things about the candle thingy's that a lady sells off LP and so I went there and ran into Monique there too. So I bought some stuff and my mom a gift basket from her for mothers day! My house smells AMAZING...I am SOLD on these forsure!!! Then, we came home...my mom called and was almost already home. We we picked up Mack and came home. Bed early for all of us! But it was a great weekend to get out and about. It was so nice! The weather was great too~ which always helps!

1 comment:

Kylie's Mom said...

Aw, shucks *blush*...