Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday over

Well its 9pm and we just got home. The kids have the dog for a quick run around the block and we are going to get ready for Desperate Housewives. It was a nice day. We met my mom at 1pm at the dealership and my uncle was with her. Well, not only did she buy her car he ended up buying a brand new car too :) Lucky sales guy! Then, we went to Ikea...bought some crap. Then my mom and uncle wanted to meet us for supper but they were going to WalMArt so knowing that we were going to meet up at Rosies we took the kids to Lakewood Park to kill some time. Well, what a shock. We pulled into the parking lot, and there was a litte (little) boy leaving the park alone. I was like "oh no, I hope his mom sees him leaving" and then nothing. He went right to the road, trying to cross it. Its not a main road, but it IS a busy road. So anyhow, Fabe was like 'call the cops!" as we watched him for like 10 mins. So we called, and he told me to go and talk to him. I got out, tried to talk to him, get his name and what not. Nothing. He didn't even talk, he was THAT young. Fabe and I guessed 3 at the very oldest but up close, I knew he was not near 3 years old!!!! So anyhow, on the phone with the cops for like 15 mins....waiting waiting. Then, this girl comes around calling him "Mason, Mason GET OVER HERE NOW!" So I said "is this your brother?" She goes "yah" I said "how old is he?" she said "I dont' know!" so I tried to talk to her, telling her how unsafe it was for him, etc, etc,etc. Then the cop said tell her I want to talk to her and find out whats going on and where mom is. So she refused to talk. I said "its the Edmonton City Police, you need to talk them" and she said "I don't have to do anything" kicking her dog to "move" so anyhow. The cop on the phone told me to stay there, a car was only 5 mins away. Then, across the SAME street from the SAME housing complex a little tiny boy comes running to the park, goes to the same 13 year old girl...so I walk to the park, keeping my distance from her but just ensuring she doesn't leave. Well, here she has guinea pigs, a dog that she mistreats, 4 children and a whole load of crap to haul around. The cops come, talk to her. The last little kid gets taken home, he's almost 2 another person said who knows him...yet he is ALONE at the park...across a street. We aren't talking in the same complex, is a park (which would still be bad!) but across a street...So the cop packs them ALL up and walks to the housing complex...we get outta there....but we were all in utter shock. I could have SOOOO easily taken that little boy...for 20 mins I stood with him...no one knew where he was. No one. Ugh. And so many people can't have children yet there are sooooo many children who just exist in thier parents eyes. Its so sad. Really, its sad.

Anyhow, we are home. And going to relax now.

TTYL!

Tara

No comments: