Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Back yard fun!

Bandit was trying to get the bee that was under the grass...he was pouncing on it...then finally it flew away and he was barking after it as it was flying away. It was SO funny!!!

Trying to start a fire...again and again...
The back of the house, with the patio furniture


The newly cleaned out shed!

Bandit enjoying the weather and the wood (he chews it ALL of the time!)




Mack and the neighbor boy..
















Monday night, I came home from work and was like "I can clean or do yard stuff" so I opted out for yard stuff. I cleaned up more dog poop. Then, I put some logs into the sun to dry off. We tried to have a fire but no sucess at all. It was a total flop! So we scratched that idea. But we just hung out back there. I tided up the shed and took out the patio stuff. So I set that all up and just have to pressure wash it all now. I raked the pee spots in the yard, and have to work on those (again this year!)...grrr!
Then, I took the boys and Kenendy out of supper at Rosies. We ate at one table and Mack and Trev at the other table...too cool to sit with me I guess...then we came home and went to bed!


Another great night!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Isn't it just so great to be outside in the evenings again now t he weather is gorgeous?