Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, May 28, 2007

The lake!!!

Come and be my neighbor!!!! This lakefront lot is right next to ours :) Its for sale. But can I brag???? Its 159,000 and guess what? We didn't pay that for ours!!! And now we have 2 cabins and power so I think ours is worth about 200,000 which is simply AMAZING as we paid *only* 24,000 for ours 5 years ago!!! Pretty good deal :) :) :)
So pretty :) Who would think that a dandylion would be so pretty?
The living room of the cabin. We just put up sheets as we were waiting for the guy to mud and tape, but we aren't going to wait anymore. So our little living room. We bought sage green paint to paint it and have navy blue carpet that needs to be put down. We have the bamboo blinds but we won't worry about anything else until Sept when the guy isn't so busy. From the couch, we have a perfect view of the lake...its so peaceful and relaxing sitting out there watching the boaters and the sun setting. God country is right about the north...







Bandit and "Hobo" on our deck. Hobo is the community dog. We are so sure that he has a owner. He sleeps outside on our deck and waits for us in the mornings...we feel so bad for him. We feed him, give him treats, take him on our walks...he loves us. But the neighbors said he does have an owner but they can't keep him at home, he wanders. But I dunno. Anyhow, when we leave he goes to the year rounders...we don't mind him at all being there though. He's a very good dog, and LOVES to swim out and chase the birds.











The kids on the trampoline. Notice the shingles on the shed are all coming off and peeling...yeah thats from the kids jumping off the roof on to the trampoline.




Tanner and Bandit in the weeds of the lakefront.






Down at the lake/boat launch. The kids throwing stones into the lake. My little nephew...





The dogs going for a swim as well







Going back up the road, heading home...













So my mom came out with us. My sister and her husband were already there, my poor husband (still getting use to the word!!) had to work. He was going to call in sick to come out with us. But I would rather him come out when its just us. Anyhow, we left my house at 9:15 am stopped for breakfast at McD's. Headed out and stopped 2 times. Once at Grasslands for a pee, and then Plamondon for food at the Co-Op. We got to the lake nice and early. We were sad to see the guy didn't tape or mud at all. It was a mess in there. The stuff all piled up in the middle, ugh. So anyow we decided then and there, we are setting up the cabin and enough was enough. No more waitng for him. He told us by May long weekend. So forget it, we set it all up. And now its comfy. It was sooo nice having the couch there. We relaxed in the evening and watched a movie and the kids loved it.
We left Sunday fairly late, well later then what we had wanted to leave. We left about 4:30 got home about 7. It rained pretty much the whole time home. But it was nice. I didn't have to drive, normally I drive on the long highway trips as Fabe says "I drive all day, I don't feel like it" so then I do it. But my mom drove so it was super nice.

1 comment:

Cheerios_Addict said...

Oh, the lake lot looks so inviting! I only wish! Can I go back in time and buy it for $24,000? :)