Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, May 03, 2007

sold the van.

Yeah, the van is gone. Actually today I felt a sense of loss though. I really am going to miss the van. Even my mom said how much she will miss it. Last night we cleaned it up and a family came and looked at it and bought it. So today we took it for a mechanical and it all panned out well. The mechanic offered up 200.00 more then what we sold it for. But its gone. I will miss it, but at least we aren't paying insurance for something we never drive. It was just nice knowing it was there, if we needed it. Anyhow, so tonight we went to supper at BP's as we had a gift certificate from my sister. Then we stopped at the bank to deposit the big wad of cash. Gave the kids each some money...for fun. Then, at BP's fabe took 10.00 into the lounge and walked back in and handed us all money...he won 90.00 just like that. The kids did VERY well for money tongiht, I tell ya! I picked up my BEAUTIFUL ring that was getting saudered together and wow, its sooooo pretty. I have missed my rings so much!!!! Then we came home...and here we are. I just paid off my stupid little credit cards (Childrens Place, Master Card, HBC) they all had small balances but I thought I might as well pay it off...so I did. The rest I will put into saving for our trip in August.

Work has been busy. Actually this whole week has been busy. Even next week too. Ugh. I hate that...I am tired. Like, really tired. I am going to bed actually right away. I can't wait for the weekend!!!!

Anyhow, gotta go.

Tara

No comments: