Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, May 25, 2007

Great week.

This was a great week. I feel so much better. Last week, I was honestly going to call it quits. Anyhow, this week was pretty good :)

Anyhow, it was a nice short work week. Love that. Didn't really do much. Last night I worked until 6pm to make me seen to the parents. And Fabe cleaned the garage perfectly. Other then that, we haven't done much.

Today is Friday. We were going to head to the lake tonight but decided to go out tomorrow morning instead. So, we are going to do that. Just the kids, the dog and I. Fabe has to work. Too bad for him ;) My sister and her hubby are there at their cabin so we thought we will go out there too.

Tonight, I am just getting our clothing ready for the day. The kids and I are doing a 'power hour' which is we ALL clean together for one hour to get it all done fast. They love this, as they don't think that an hour is that bad. So we got done the main floor. The floors are just drying. The kids are working on their rooms, and we just came up here to finish it off. Thankfully, there isn't much laundry to do or anything major. A quick cleaning and mopping and its pretty good. I can't bear the thought of coming home to a messy house...as Fabe will be working all weekend and won't be home too much.

Anyhow, I better go finish...

Tara :)

No comments: