Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, May 17, 2007

bad, bad blogger!!!

I know. I suck.

Its now Thursday, another week has come and almost gone. Tomorrow my kids have a PD day which I have NO clue what I am going to do with them as I didn't take it off work. But maybe today I will have too. Opps.

Last night I got some bedding plants planted, my flower beds look pretty again. I am SO happy that it is this time of the year to plant. On Wednesday night we bought a load of dirt and rocks as the side of our house was not level so Fabe threw down dirt and we added rocks and stepping stones, it looks SO much better! Tuesday night I worked late. We are super busy with work stuff, its just crazzzzy! And, today I have to see if I have tomorrow off or not, and if not then I am going to do laundry and start getting packed up for the lake this weekend. MORE work out there, we have to paint this weekend the cabin. The guy drywalled it so its good to go for paint. We bought a bed for the bedroom and we are bringing out our Ikea Sectional for the livingroom. We have carpet that will be down after its all painted. Its going to look sooooo good now!!! I can't wait! I can't wait to get out there either though. Even though its work, its enjoyable work for me. I love things like this. Plus, this should be it now for the rest of the summer...well until we get the addition built and the trailer out of there. Hey, anyone know where we can park our trailer for a good price for the whole summer??? We will put it in RV storage but I would like to find a place next summer, or the rest of this summer to park it close to here at a lake. So when Fabe is working on the weekends then the kids and I can stay out there and he can come out in the nights.

I was planning to take off time from work this summer for accreditation (work stuff) but we are on such a little time line that I don't think that I can. I still have my 2 weeks Flordia but I wanted to take off more time...maybe a week too. But oh well. I will take off a day here and there though.

Anyhow, its 7am and the kids need breaky so I gotta go.

Tara

No comments: