Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Monday holiday!

Monday was good. Fabe was off this weekend, which made it even better :) We got LOTS of time in together.It was super nice.

Our day began with Fabe making everyone Omlettes for breakfast. Yummy :) Then we got ready and headed out for a day of driving. We went to Antler Lake and checked it out there. We let the kids play at the park there for a while. Fabe and I sat on the swings, just chatting about everything and everyone. Then, we drove around for an hour no place in particular just drove around.

Then, we went to my moms house. She ordered us chineese food. It was so good. Fabe did some stuff around her house which was taking a while, so my mom drove the kids and I home. We got home late, Fabe stayed down there with my mom. I gave the kids a shower and Kennedy did her treatments and stuff. They got to bed very late, at 10:30 Pm!

Today we woke up, the sun was waiting to burst through the blinds in the livingroom. I love opening them and letting it burst through. It was so nice...I stand there for a moment just absorbing the sun. I love the sun.

Today, its a nice day. Work so far is pretty smooth, thankfully. All the kids and staff are heading out to the park so it will be just me to enjoy the peacefulness of the centre.

I work until 4pm, then I will do some work in the yard again. I still have various bedding plants to put in the ground. Other then that, no plans. We washed the bedding on the weekend. Last night, I put pictures in the photo albums and got up to date with those. Feels like I am getting somewhat organized.

Well I better go.

Tara

No comments: