Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, October 09, 2006

My weekend so far..

I love long weekends and this one has truely felt like a long one. I love it. Friday cleaned. Saturday we cleaned the rest of the house, kids did their rooms. Then Mack got invited for a sleepover and he wanted to bake something to bring with him. So we decided on peanut butter cookies. So, the kids did them. They love to bake...and it isn't something that they get to do very often with school and everything. But when we get too, they really appreciate it. So I dropped off Mack at his friends house. Fabe was working. Came home. Got supper going (it was YUMMY meatloafs...mini ones in muffin tins) and you mix the ground beef with a pack of stuffing, 1 cup of water and then put them in the muffin tins (spray with pam first!!) and then spread some bbq sauce on the tops of them and cook for about 45mins. At 40mins into it, top with cheese...and it is sooo good. I made some fettichini alfredo with it...I had a TINY bit...but the points added up! Then, Kennedy and I went on a HUGE walk :) Came home and was in bed by 8:30pm as I was so tired!

Sunday- Slept until 9:30am. Mack called asked to sleepover again!!! Got up, ate breakfast...and went and met mom (she just got back from Whitehorse) for lunch. I had a veggie burger, salad...9 points still!!!! Then, we went to the mall got my mommy a gift card for Reitmans and got Kennedy the CUTEST!!!!!! Winter coat and ski pants...LOOOOVE it...then Dollarama for some crafts stuff...and then home. Fabe and her went to his moms house. Bandit and I did the big walk....fast paced for 35mins...it was great!!!!!

Today, slept in until 9am. Watched a movie. kennedy did her paintings on canvas for my moms gifts. Then, tidied up the house. Fabe and I are going to run out and buy some food as we are having his parents and my mom over for my mom birthday dinner. So off I go..

Tara

No comments: