Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, October 30, 2006

Monday!

Monday was a GREAT day! I got to work at about 11am. Kennedy had an immunization (her kinder shots) we got that done. I dropped them off at school. Went to work. Covered a break. Planned some of the Halloween stuff. We have 2 interviews PLUS the new girl that started today. I am so happy with who we hired...and today one of the interviewers was GREAT!!!! I already LOVE her!!!! I am so happy!

Picked up the kids, went to Shoppers. Got Mack (another) costume...(he changed his mind!) then to Sobeys for some stuff I needed. They didn't have ANY cookies for Kennedys class so I have to MAKE them!!!! (grr!) I am sending juice and cups for Macks class. I have alot to get arranged tonight...PLUS they need to bath tongiht as they won't be able to tomorrow night (lovely!)

So we bought the Mercedes SUV. Fabe called me and told me we bought it. I really, really am unsure about getting rid of the van... :( I really love it..it has been SO good for us. I thought that I wanted it gone..but I am not so sure now :(

Today I emailed a lady about a house she has for rent in Orlando and I think that we might go that route. Our OWN pool in the backyard...its a BEAUTIFUL 4 bedroom house!!!! With the money we will save on food (by having a full kitchen) this will be good....so I think that I might just book it with her...its like a show home...just beautiful :) We want to book the whole trip in next few days so we have to decide.

Anyhow. I better go BAKE COOKIES!!!!

Tara :)

No comments: