Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, October 12, 2006

WW today..

So today was WW and I was *only* down a pound..but I am sure that a few things contributed to it:

* my time of the month is like anyday!!! (cramping!!!)
* Eating Sat and Sun over my points
* my water intake has dropped totally!!!

So I am going to do it this week! Its gonna be at least 2 pounds! I have been doing all of the right things..so I am not worried! Thursdays I am allowing myself to eat whatever...basically. And then that gives me 6 days to eat totally fine. I am not going to go crazy but eat the things that I have been wanting to eat...

Also today. I met with the trainer at the gym! She was GREAT!!! I got set up on a plan...and am going to go 3 days a week! So thats exciting! Plus, on the non-gym days...walking still. With this increased exercise and low fat eating...I am sure that I will see results in no time.

I am not worried. I know that I am doing all of the right things!!!

So I am happy!!!

Tara

total-7.4pds

1 comment:

Jane said...

A pound is great...losing 1 or 2 a week is sooo much better than losing too fast :) You are still a LOSER :)

I don't think I will lose anything this week....what with Thanksgiving and everything......and I've been fighting a migraine so I have been eating carbs which I always crave when I have a migraine :(

I weigh in Saturday.........or maybe I could just ignore this week and weigh in next week when I'm back on track :)