Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, October 27, 2006

hello :)

I know I have been HORRIBLE with keeping up with this. Its brutal. Anyhow, we are in the process of dealing on a SUV which went for a mechanical inspection and needs a few things. So Fabe is dealing with them to try and find the best parts. The parts are costly so we shall see. But I really want it...its a smaller SUV and very nice. Its a few years old but thats okay :) Its a Mercedes Benz M-class SUV. I don't care what kind it is, its just that it was a good price and very pretty :) So we will know forsure tomorrow. However, I am leary about getting rid of the van. I don't know why. It just has served us so well and its so nice. I told Fabe to sell his car and then we will have the SUV for me to drive during the week and have the van as needed. I don't know. I am not 100% that this is what I want to do. I really, really like my van AND the fact that its paid off and we own every car we have is very desirable too. I don't want a payment!!!!! But we will see. We offered less when we found out what it needed (minor things) but the business manager wants a copy of the mech inspection and then he will let us know. Weber motors doesn't usually deal with 'low' priced cars so the fact that they even have this is good news for us! They sell cars for 500,00 there and their showrooms have 100,00 cars in the show rooms. So yeah. We will see. But my vaaaaaaaannnn :(

This week seemed to take FOREVER to get to Friday!

Oh and yes, I lost another 2.2 pounds this past week :) Total now is 12.2 pounds down!!!! Yeah me!

Today was good. At work I got a call from a VERY prospective employee!!! She is coming on Monday for an interview. Also, I did a few interviews and hired one! I really had a good feeling about her and after I met with her I called her references and then called her back and offered her the job! So she is our aid for the 2 girls in our program who need additional support. Sadly, the other lady that I want to hire will replace one girl who has had NUMEROUS warnings and keeps calling is 'sick' because she is tired (she later tells us!) so she needs to go. So yeah. HOPEFULLLY Monday works out with the other lady. We are hiring her for a VERY good wage so yeah...hopefully she pans out!

I picked up the kids from school. Came home. Made them an easy supper. Ate. Mack called around to find a friend to sleepover however his best friend, Nick has hockey so he can't stay here but invited Mack over there. So tonight it is just Kennedy and I. She is working on Macks computer on treehousetv.com playing games. I am going to clean the mainfloor. The guys are here working on the basement. Its just about done!!!! The drywall dust has set off the fire alarm so the company has called a few times "Do you require the fire dept ma'am?" lol. Nope, thankfully!

Well anyhow.

Off I go to clean my mainfloor (every Friday) tomorrow the kids are going to my MIL's house for the night. And, I have NO plans. I have to start to organize the spare room as my sister, her nanny and family are coming down in 2 weeks. I want to try to paint it and get it nice looking by then.

Tara :)

No comments: