Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I know I am behind for Pics...so here are some...

Kennedy hair...(need I say more)

Oh my!!!!! *lol*


Enjoying a cookie...
They worked very hard making the peanut butter cookies...
I hate the way the kitchen looks when baking...(don't you agree that we need a black microwave..gotta show Fabe this pic!!! Lol!!!!) White appliances and black just do NOT match!!!
Mack, very carefully mixing it....

Anyhow. Today is Wednesday...and I can't believe that I am off again (already) tomorrow. NOT that I am complaining. This week I am very tired. I have also been very hungry..which means only ONE thing....pms! Great. Should be anyday. Lovely. So, yesturday work was good. Today work was good. Fabe was off both days. So I worked a little later then normal. The kids have been tired. I think that it doesn't help with the cold weather. Tomorrow I meet with my personal trainer at the *Y* to start my *new* work out routine. I have NO clue what equipment to go on, for how long..etc. So, since we get such great discounts at the Y we both got personal trainers. So that should be good. Tomorrow I meet with her to get set up. And, I plan to hit the gym the 2 nights a week right after work since Fabe is home with the kids. So thats good. Tomorrow is WW as well. Today I got my first compliment..."you look great Tara!" from Katie one of the staff at my centre. I can tell too. So weird as its ONLY 6.4 pounds *lol* But I can ALWAYS tell...10 pounds and ppl notice on me...weird...lol.


Anyhow. Update tomorrow!

Tara

No comments: