Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I know...BEHIND AGAIN!!!!

I know, I am behind.

The weekend FLEW by! I love weekends, and especially when Fabe is off :)

We didn't do too much. We had it all arranged to take the kids to his moms for the night but hten we got lazy and didn't. Which was fine. Sunday I slept in. We cleaned the house and went to moms house for supper! Came home, I went for a great big walk and Fabe bathed the kids. We put them to bed. Made popcorn and watched our weekly favorite show Desperate Housewives :)

Monday was good. He was off. I went to aquasize at night...felt great! We did some fall pics at the dogpark which was cut short due to Kennedy stepping in poop and getting it on Mack and Fabe.


Tuesday was pretty good. We had an inspector at the daycare for the morning but it was all good :) And I left at 3pm to pick up the kids. Came home. kennedy did printing at the table. Mack did his homework. I got supper in the oven. We are going to go out and clean the poop in the backyard and thats about it.

I want to go to bed early tonight and have the kids in bed early but with this nice weather...I dunno. I need to either do the treadmill or take Bandit for a walk...hopefully Mack will come or stay alone for 20 mins while I do the block.

Tara

No comments: