Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Saturday.

So my ds had a friend sleep over last night and I did nothing. Well I did clean the mainfloor (my usual Friday night thing) and then I was so super tired I laid in bed with kennedy and she fell asleep with me in my bed. Fabe brought the boys pizza and wings home (at like 11:30pm!!) I was looong gone sleeping. He moved Kennedy into her bed and come to bed at like 2am after playing games with the boys for a few hours! I woke up this morning at 8:30 am. Tired as heck..as the boys were LOUD last night!!! Kennedy was watching tv in her room. I got up...seen Fabe off. Tided the house up (pizza boxes!!) made my tea. Started to get the kids their stuff packed up. They had pizza and ORANGE POP for breakfast...and I had 1/2 c. Fibre 1 cereal and 1 cup yogurt (3 pts!). My mom got here at 11 am as did *R* and it was good to see her!!! They stayed for a while before mom left...and she even took the DOG!!! So here I sit...surfing LP who is freaking out!!!!!! (JANE!!!!) So I am here. I am going to go for an afternoon sleep. I should go to the gym but Fabe said he is going later so I will go with him. I don't have anything planned today. I would like to go shopping and find Mack a winter coat set..but we'll see. IF Fabe gets off at a decent time we can work out together and I will see if he wants to go to a movie or something.

The house is a HORRIBLE mess. The kids rooms are horrible. But I just don't feel like doing anything about it...!!!!

Talk to you later!

Tara

3 comments:

Jane said...

Yesterday on LP was FUNNY :) I was SUPPOSED to be editing pictures from a shoot but was so distracted by the excitement...

Oops sorry for SHOUTING in this comment ;)

It was fun teasing you!!!

Yours Truly, Sheila said...

Hey Tara!!!
Thanks for noticing my blog...it is addictive and I hope to get better at it..I've read a few that are sooo interesting and funny that mine seems sooo...blah! lol
I'll keep watching yours too
:)
Sheila

Yours Truly, Sheila said...

One more thing....you need to post some pics of YOU!! It would be nice to see another smiling face
:)
Have a great day!!