Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Fall/Halloween Decorations...

What is that thing hanging in my kitchen!!!???!?!?!???!!
Ewww!!!! This is what I found when I took a closer look!!!!! Yikes!!!!!!!!! I *hate* spiders!!!!Its beaty little white eyes were staring right at me!!!!

My half wall that seperates the kitchen and the living room. Just some neat little things for display on there too!

Kennedy digging in the Halloween tote. She *really* wanted those spider webs...but I couldn't imagine having them stringing all over the place!!!



Leaves even in the bathroom!!!!
On top of the kitchen cupboards...leaves are *even* up there...wow...
*lol* The front entrance tree (again, the work of Kennedy) lights and everything!!!! even spiders!
The wall display shelf when you enter the house..you see this...
The tree that Kennedy insisted in decorating in the kitchen..
My festive dish on the side hutch in the dining area...

Last year, I went CRAZY decorating for fall. But not this year. I didn't do much...just didn't feel like taking it all down after. But Mack was at his friends house all weekend and Kennedy was BEGGING me to decorate so I did. I generally love decorating...I LOOOOVE Christmas decorating though! Love it! I could spend sooo much money on decorations for Christmas. My mom use to deck out the house..she still does. But she literally went crazy! It was like a mini-wonderland in my livingroom. Then a few years ago she purged and got rid of sooo much stuff to my sister and I. Then now, she is starting her collection again. I just bought her the Santa from Costco that climbs up the ladder with a string of lights...its SO cute!!!! I do love it.

No comments: