Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tuesday...

Kennedy, trying to decide what to have for snack tonight...they love the pantry!
She finally decided on a piece of toast...which wasn't in the pantry!
Lovely Homework!!!! Mack LOOOOOOVES homework (yeah, right!)
Working hard...


Today was a good day again. Was kinda bored at work and not really into being there. However, I then went and hung out in the toddlers room and had fun with them. Thats whats so great about my job. There is such a wonderful variety of children...I can literally go room to room finding what I need at that time. Today I needed to just have fun. When I want to 'talk' I go to the kinders room...yesturday I needed to eat my lunch so I went and sat with a little one who was 'still' eating even tho lunch was long gone over and we just chatted. Its so great. I love not being on ratio. Anyhow...we got approved for funding so we get to hire an aid...yeah!!!! That makes me very happy :)

Picked up the kids...came home. Made them spaghetti..I had leftover roast and potatoes. Oh yeah, we went to Sobeys afterschool for some 'must haves' for the week. Man eating healthy sure does cost alot!!!!

Anyhow, tonight I did some laundry. Bathed the kids. They went to bed at 8:30pm as they were tired from swimming last night. So, I am going to have some diet coke. Write out some recipes. Have to decide what I am going to bake on Thursday...

I am going to bed early too...

night!

Tara

No comments: