Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, October 06, 2006

No pics...just words :)

Friday! Well what a busy day! Today I set up the cookie dough fundraiser for my daycare. The staff are in charge of it, and they plan to split the money by the 3 rooms and just have that money to buy whatever they want. The one staff said she would like to see a science table bought with the money...as it is 250.00 table from Child Craft but soooo cool. The other staff suggested THEM going together and buying TONS of art supplies that they normally wouldn't get...so lots of options. Anyhow. I will be selling (yummy) cookie dough, cheesecakes and pizzas starting Oct. 16th. So, let me know if you are interested. They will be delivered Nov 21st.

*Picked up the kids from school
*Went to Rogers Video where I promised Mack to rent a game for the weekend
*Came home.Made a quick and easy supper for the kids. I had some fat free ham that I cooked the other night.
*Cleaned the whole main floor (mopped and everything!!)
*went to my nieghbors house with Fabe and the kids for a surprise party for her b-day. It was SOOOOO funny!!!!

Here's how it went. They have a basset hound dog. 2 boys 11 and 7. James and Tammy (parents) went for supper for Tammy birthday. So meanwhile we are all jammed in the basement...waiting. "There here!!! they're here!!!!" So, we all hush up. They walk in the door. Tammy immediately says "Wheres the dog?" 12 year old say"in his kennel" Tammy "what? WHY?" 12 y.o- "because when I was on the computer her ripped up a piece of the carpet" and Tammy goes "HE DID WHAT??OH FOR GODS SAKE TREVOR!!!!!! WHY WEREN"T YOU WATCHING HIM!!! EVERYTIME YOU WANT ME TO TRUST YOU AND YOU DON"T EVEN WATCH HIM" and she was freaking out!!!! We were all trying to not laugh!!!!It was sooooo funny. Then he says "I think I fixed it so it isn't so bad..come and look" and she wouldn't!!!!!!! LOL!!!! He was like "mom, its okay...come and look" so she came down and we all yelled Surprise!!!!! it was soooo funy!!!!

Anyhow, we didn't stay long. Came home. The kids wanted to have a 'movie night' in the basement. Something they did all winter long last year. They rent a movie and I make them popcorn and they set up beds on the sectional and each have a section and they watch the movie then sleep down there...so they are all set up. They rented Shaggy dog...because we seen the actual dog, Shaggy getting trained a few years ago while we were in DisneyLand..so anyhow. I better go make them popcorn...

today was a great WW day!!! At work I bought the kids Pumpkin Pie and Ice Cream...but didn't have a piece..nothing...it was GREAT :)

Tara

No comments: