Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

very behind!

I know. I have been very behind on my blog. But I have been busy! Whenever Fabe is off I try to stay off the computer *so* much. But yeah. He is back to work now until Saturday. Then he is off on the weekend! We are thinking about the kids going to his parents house for one night as they haven't had them forever and we will go see a movie. I am REALLY trying to convince him to come and see "Flicka" with TIM MCGRAW (did I ever mention that I LOOOOOOVE him!!!) so yeah. I went to aquafit Mon and Tuesday nights. Last night was a killer tho. My abs are HURTING today! But "NO pain NO gain". Today..I had 8 points leftover and decided to use them eating 1/2 of a small Pumpkin Pie Blizzard. So thats my supper. I am regretting it now!!!! Tomorrow is weigh in. (and the blizzard was 14 points total and I ate about half=7 points). I hope to be down at least 1 pd and 2 pds would be GREAT!!!! I am sitting at 7.4 down. Seems like it has taken SOOO long for that. Then it didnt help that a lady at aquafit last night said that she has been on WW for 1 month and has lost 20 pounds!! GRRR!!! But she is also quite a bit bigger...but still!!!!oh well!

Work has been good. Not too much going on there. Tonight Kennedy had dance class. So Mack and I went shopping. He insisted in finding a winter coat set and the coat needed to have fake fur! I was like "are you sure?" thinking it was kinda girly..nope. Found the most boy set possible WITH fake black/grey fur around the hood. *lol* its a very nice set tho!!!Then he begged me to take him for a pumpkin pie blizzard (so we did!) and then picked up Kennedy who ate 1/2 of my 1/2 and the rest went into the garbage. It was VERY sweet. Almost *too* sweet. Came home. Tidied the kitchen. I am off tomorrow and going to Lisas house after I drop the children at school. Then on to WW at 11:45. I should go to the gym maybe I will do that right after WW. Ah, I will figure it out. Anyhow. The kids want to go swimming tomorrow night so I don't know how I will squeeze it all in...somehow. I am thinking about being a horrible mother and letting them 'skip' school next week and we can go and do something fun for the day! I need a PD to happen soon. *lol* Well anyhow.

Tara

No comments: