Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Thursday...

LOL, its looks like a UFO but its the moon :) It was HUGE tonight!

Ducks! This was taken on 34st and 38-40 ave...Ducks taking a pit-stop heading south...
One fine feather...
People feeding them Cherrios...LOL!!!!
A fine cattail...
A pretty shot of ....grass....lol!
More ducks!!!!


Bye bye Ducks :) Can you see them ALL. There are HUNDREDS of them!!!!
Bandit enjoying his new bone. I went to PetCetera and spent way too much money on junk for him...spoiled little puppy :)
Mack, thinking he is 'all that'. Look at the look on his face..lol..

Well today was a great day! I didn't work, as I am off every Thursday. Fabe was off too. So, I took the kids to school and came back home...at school I stopped in a 'no stopping' zone (oppps) and a cop came over and told me that that was my warning for the year (yikes!!!) And I NEVER normally park there but I was afraid to park up by the main doors in case a mom came and talked to me and I was in my JAMMIES!!!!So, came home. Fabe and I looked on the computer for cars. I want to sell the aging van and buy a newer SUV. He wants a car, I don't. So anyhow we did that together for a while. Then, I had a shower and went to my WW meeting and THANK YOU I lost 4.0 pounds this week :) So I was happy! I am down 6.4 pds in 2 weeks! Yeah!!!!! So, then I met Fabe the dealership and we went looking for this one SUV however I spotted another and totallllly want it...it has 3rd row seating and its a beauty! So, the capacity of a van But not a van. Its not like I don't like my van...I just don't need the van. The kids are older. And while the room is nice...I don't need it. And, if the van was newer then I would be okay with it. But I dunno. Its hard to have a car payment when you don't have one...our cars are all older (uner 9 years old) but still...we owe nothing..and thats what I like. But, if we only have a morgage and a car payment then I guess its okay...SUCH a hard choice. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the SUV. Its SOOOO me. But also pricey...but anyhow. So we did that. Kids get out of school early so I picked them up then we went to a few more dealerships but I still liked the first one. So now its just a matter of doing it. I dunno...

So, yeah. We were heading home and Mack reminded me it was "pj day" at school. Well Kennedy has TONS of p.j's but he doesn't. He doesn't use them. So I went to Zellers and bought him some and Kennedy then needed some...so yeah. Came home Fabe made us steak for supper. And Mack did his homework. We cleaned up and here I am..going to read some WW books that I bought today! Its really cool at WW they have a 'black book' and they let members take it home for a week. You get 2 pages to fill out and put down your thoughts and things like that to try to inspire others who will take it home. Well I took it home...its so neat! I am so happy with my loss...and I am still very motivated..I really REALLY think that this is it...I am going to do this!!!!! :) (please hold me to it!!!)

Well off to read!

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

Woohoo thats a GREAT loss...so you're a LOSER for another week :) keep up the good work!! I weigh in tomorrow...I actually am not sure I will lose because I didn't eat enough to lose....I know with WW if I don't eat enough I don't lose and this week I kept forgetting to eat!

I noticed the moon last night too...wasn't it gorgeous? We were out on the quads and the moon was just so big!