Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Super Quick update!!!

Okay, I have to be fast. The kids have TaKwonDo in 45mins and have to eat suppe still. So anyhow!

I AM OFFICALLY DOWN 10 POUNDS NOW!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!

This past week I lost 2.6 pounds!!!!!!!!! I was SO SUPER happy!!!!

Anyhow. Today I did not much. WW and then grocery shopping and got the kids from school. Got home. I am making them Sweet and Sour Meatballs and rice. And, I had a lean cuisine! I am taking them to T.K.D and then we are going swimming for a few hours!!!! They havne't gone swimming for a week so they feel that it is time.

Anyhow. Have to go and feed them. But I wanted to post about my loss!

Finally 10 pounds!!!!! (shouldn't say finally as it has only been 1 month this week) but yeah!!!!!

I look VERY forward to the next 10!

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

Brilliant!!! Well done you!