Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I'm so pathetic :)

I really like this one and will be getting it blown up (holy I look SO white compared to my family)
I like the set up of this one, however the dog was looking away...Kennedys eyes were half close and so were Macks...






So I created a holiday for next August and start of Sept. We are going to DisneyWorld!!!! We will be there for 10 days! This is GREAT as we have been wanting to go there. I told Fabe that I want to go there before Mack goes into junior high (the year after!) so I have it all planned. We will book it tomorrow once I get word from my sister is my nephew is going to beable to come. I was telling my mom about it and she said since she took my son she will take Braeden for the trip...so this is simply PERFECT for us! She will have a room next to us and we will have the freedom at night to venture out on our own...plus Fabe's family is all from there. So they will meet the kids for the first time ( I have met most of them) but they will meet the kids!!!! It will be a pretty neat trip! (yes, this is what I do when I am home all alone with the computer!) I booked it on Expedia.ca and its a good price so hey..why not? We will have a wonderful trip..I just know it. I wanted to go to Mexico (theres a great deal on) but Fabe said he would rather spend the money and take the kids on a trip too while they are young. So we will. We went to Disneyland 3 years ago it was in Sept. and it was DEAD!!!! So we will do that again. August 27-Sept 7th. So they will miss the first few days of school but the first few days are the days to miss! Sorting school supplies, etc. Its really a waste. So with the long weekend they will miss 4 days of school. And we will have NO line ups!!!!

Last night I took the kids to MIL's house. Then came home. Did nothing. We were going to eat...but ever since reading the inspectors site about restaurants around Edmonton...I am not really interested in eating anywhere. (yuck)

Slept in this morning...until I don't know what time (dumb time change!!!) I didn't even know that there was ONE!!! LMAO!

Got up, ate. Did nothing all day long...was on the computer and the laptop and planning the trip. My mom came over, we did the same thing...

Had the fireplace on...just relaxed by it. Had some tea...Bandit enjoyed it with me.

The fall pics were taken (obviously) a few days before the snow...the last bout of nice weather that we had... I like some of them and felt that they were pretty good for a timer shot...

Tomorrow, Kennedy has a immunization appt so they will get going to school late and as I will too for work. (yeah!!!) They aren't even home yet from Mil's house! Thankfully they get to sleep in a bit tomorrow for school!!!

Tara :)

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I love your family pic!! :D