Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, June 30, 2008

pictures???

Maybe my 'long time readers' will recall "Hobo" but he survived the winter! He was SO happy to lay on a soft bed...rather then under decks and trailers...he's SUCH a good dog...he's a highlight of going to the lake...
Fabe in the trailer with our nephews!
Kennedy braving it in the sprinkler!
Kennedy and the neighbor girls, ready to go! Mack was timing them and measuring their distance
Snack time! Their FAVORITE time!!!!!


The cabin, newly sided....looks so nice now! I love the rustic red color

The new trailer
The BURNT siding!
Mom, relaxing on the deck...where you will always find her!
Our neighbors/friends who hung out with us for the weekend...


Yeah, I am FINALLY able to upload some pics!!!! Crazy blogger!!!!!




No comments: