Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Canada Day!

Kennedy and I both woke up at 10:30am. It was a GREAT sleep. We were out late with the neighbors (their driveway). Mack was at my moms for the night. Fabe was super motivated today. I woke up, had a Tim Hortons coffee awaiting me :o) Then, he had already cut the front grass and was weed wacking the back yard, cut that, cleaned the garage, power washed his quad, worked on Macks new quad, power washed the driveway, cleaned inside his truck, took my car to the car wash...

I;

read
mopped the main floors
did a craft


Kennedy;
Went to the water park with the neighbors and played outside the WHOLE day (still out there!)

Our new park is finally open! Yeah! I will have to go and check it out! Its looking AWESOME from the road though! The kids have been teased seeing this beautiful new park but due to not having the city's approval they have had to keep the 10foot tall fence. So anyone want to go to a brand new awesome park...its down here.

Right now, Fabe is BBQ'ing chicken. I just had a shower. We are going to head to the fireworks later...its gonna be stupid-busy! Ugh!

Leduc has a big screen movie playing, then they take an intermission then have fireworks...then finish the movie after the fire works...sounds pretty good. But we will head to Millwoods one...as usual.

Well I better go get ready!

Tomorrow, I have to do up the laundry and get the house all ready as I am leaving tomorrow for the lake...for a few more days. Fabe will meet us out there on Friday. I'm happy to go and escape there again. But tomorrow will be yucky getting everything ready and trying to leave the house spotless...so I can come home to a spotless house!

Anyhow...

Happy Canada Day!

No comments: