Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hey!

Things have been busy-but a nice busy! We have been spending SO much time outside...with neighbors and what not. I do love where we live though, I love the neighbors. This weekend we invited our neighbors to come....from there we invited more people and so far we have like 5 families coming to the lakelot with us! Should be fun!! I can't wait! HOPEFULLY we have our new trailer by then....grrrrr!!!! They have been telling us for TWO weeks now that it will be here...in a few days, in a few days...so annoying! So anyhow, we STILL don't have the trailer. I mean, we COULD sleep in the cabin....now that its renovated (lol, its 2 years old!) but we wanted to 'test' out the trailer...still. It should be here. Fabe started ANOTHER new job. His other job, wasn't for him. Not at all. He wasn't 'getting' it and he just wasn't enjoying it at all...they really wanted him to stay on but he couldn't. He got another job...and the hours are FORSURE 7-3 (or 4pm). Can't complain and its what he likes doing...wiring, alarm systems, phones, internets, etc! He loooooooves that kind of work. I'm happy for him. I don't like 'job changes' but you can't stay at a job that you don't like. He tried it, did it for 1.5 months and couldn't do it anymore. Good for him, finding somehting that he ENJOYS! I'm done work as of Wednesday....yeah!!!!I have been coming in to help here and there but now I am done forsure. Mack has a grade 6 grad on Thursday. Then Friday is no school...I will be busy getting ready for the weekend (HOPEFULLY getting the trailer ready!!!)

On the weekend, we did the Beaumont water park. Thats was nice...

I had wanted to take in the Aboriginal Day celebrations but it rained and I didn't want Kennedy or Mack to be sick from being wet.

Well, I better run. I am just at work now...

2 comments:

Jane said...

Sounds like you have a great Summer planned :) Enjoy your time off :)

Sharon said...

Where did you buy your trailer from??