Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, June 30, 2008

Our camping weekend!

It was fun! A little rocky at first, but then it got to be really really fun!

Friday- Fabe got off work. By this time, the neighbor and I were already loading up Fabes quad onto the back of the truck. We had Dave & Mandy, James & Tammy, Drew & Jackie and our trailer ALL in front of the house. It was pretty funny, and I am SURE the neighbors didn't like it! Oh well! So we headed out on the highway and got only 1hour out when Dave said they needed to stop and feed their 1 month old baby so we all stopped. For 1/2 hour. Then, we drove along towards Boyle. We all had those walkie-talkie radios and we were yapping on them. It was pretty funny! Anyhow just outside of Boyle we hear (and it was really cracked up!) "there is-----something------from-----back---trailer-----" Then "pull over!"...well Fabe and I didn't know who they were talking about and whose trailer. But Fabe and I tried to talk into it "whats going on?" anyhow, we safely found a place to pull over and called their cell phone. Flat tire for Dave and Mandy on their trailer they JUST bought the night before! So they quickly changed that, as its SO unsafe on that highway...we waited up ahead as they said they didn't need our help. So off we went. Finally got to the lake..3 hours later! We all set up and what not. I went to bed, was WAY to tired to stay up and hang at the fire pit. So we had a great sleep in the new trailer...it was great! EXCEPT, MY HUSBAND who doesn't know temp in farenheit only in celsius. He set our furnace to be at 72!!!!!!!! Our trailer was a friggin HOT box. It was horrible!!!!!!

We woke up Saturday and discovered James and Tammy had a little electrical fire in their trailer over night. It was pretty scary. Their power conversion blew. Pretty bad actually. James was pretty pissed as thier trailer is only 1 month old. The breaker should have gone first you would think.

Then, my sister was bbq'ing lunch and burnt the brand new siding on the cabin....

Then, a boy was driving Macks quad and hit the back of another one...broke the front bumper. Kinda annoying!

But then, things got better and better from there.

And we hung at the neighbors beach (our lake-lot neighbors!) and then my BIL had his boat...so the kids went tubbing...the kids totally rode their quads.

We had a late night fire that night.

It was really, really fun!

Sunday- I went on a 2 hour boat ride, we checked out lake lots around the lake and then Whitesands Resort...we docked and let the kids hang on the beach for a while.

When I got back, everyone was loading up.

I decided to keep the trailer there, so then I can go out with my mom on Wednesday then Fabe can meet us out there Friday night and stay the weekend. It will be nice to hang out there...no work to worry about!!!!

Anyhow, it was a GREAT weekend with lots of friends, family, sun, fun, boating, quadding, beaching, walking and relaxing!

How was your weekends????

No comments: