Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday

I am so happy that school is out tomorrow for the kids. We WERE going to change Kennedys school becauase I HATE the VP. But guess what, BOTH the principal and VP are leaving...so I am sure that some changes need to take place and I am sure that it will now. I feel better leaving Kennedy there as her friends are all there but I also couldn't handle having the VP for several more years. But anyhow...its good then.

We are suppose to be getting the trailer tomorrow evening. Yeah!!! We WILL have it for the weekend!!! Yiiippeee!!!! I will take pics of it tomorrow its soooo purrrrdy!

I am at work only for another 25 mins.

Fabe is training with the installation manager..he gets along really well with him so thats good. They see management material in Fabe...good. Not sure if he would ever take a position like that though as he likes field work.

What else? Yesturday I did some work in the yard. I finally pulled up the little flower bed and planted some flowers in it. I hadn't weeded it yet. So I did that. Then, I weeded around the fire pit and then also I planted MORE bedding plants in my big flowerbed...then, finally I put down fresh mulch in the beds. It looks very nice. I have a ton of planters and containers now, it looks nice.

What else? Tongiht Mack has a make-up soccer game as he missed last night as it was raining...so tonight we go. Then the last game is Thursday..yeah!!!! Then we are OFF OFF OFF!!!!!! I am soooo happy!

Well I have 20 more mins to go....hoooo hoooo hummm....

No comments: