Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer 08 so far...

I picked up these pots from Goodwill. The whole set was about 12.00! Pretty good! And they actually matched after the deck was painted and the patio set was out...so I left them this color! Here I had huge plans of painting them...but I didn't have too!
My little flower bed...
A basket from Goodwill which I planted some flowers in..
I LOVE this garden bike! Something about it...and it looks GREAT in the back yard garden!
My long flowerbed...


Our deck so far, we don't have the umbrella up as we ALWAYS have to take it down because of the wind. But don't mind the black (scratched off) paint on the garden doors (thanks Bandit!). But we painted the deck, it looks soooo much better now. And then I bought an outdoor garden rug! I love it!!!! Everything blends really nicely. I love sitting out there now and enjoying my new favorite drink (see below!) We have never painted the deck. We weren't even going too then Fabe bought stain and it just didn't go on nicely at all. So we had leftover fence paint and we decided to go with that! Muuuuuch better now! Its so 'matchy' out there! Anyhow, its nice to be able to enjoy it now...before it was kinda an eye-sore with the natural wood.





It's going to be my new favorite drink! Yummy!!!!!! Its perfect for when I am craving coffee and don't want to drink anything hot on sunny summer days!








Kennedy at the Beaumont water park, we went last weekend with my friend Ronda and her 3 kids.



Brrrrrr, she is cold!!!!




Playing in the water...




Kennedy LOVES Kaiya...





Isn't she cute? She lo





























1 comment:

Kylie's Mom said...

Aw, 2 pretty girls!