Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Update on Mack..

Fabe took him to the dr's and he has a pneumonia...he is on antibiotics. They sent him for a chest xray and sure enough...crazy. He has a fever and he is super achy..poor boy.

He is staying at home tonight..I am at the hospital waiting for Kennedy to go to sleep right now...then I am heading home...he needs me too..then I will drop him off at grandmas (MIL) tomorrow and he will stay there until he is better.

Poor kid...

Kennedy and I ventured to Walmart tonight for a little while..it was nice. Felt SO normal :o)

tara

4 comments:

joanne said...

Sending get well vibes to Mack. Get better soon. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7jays said...

oh dear! I hope he gets better soon without complications. Not only does Mack need to get better and keep himself out of the hospital, but his little sister needs a healthy home to come back to too!

Sending healthy vibes!!

Jane said...

Poor Mack and poor you - when it rains it pours!!!

Tara - when you have time in a week or two would you like a girls night out? I thought a few of us could have dinner out or something? Something fun and relaxing and have a laugh???? I think you could do with it!!!! :)

joanne said...

How is Mack feeling?