Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, June 12, 2008

A catch up post.

Well things have been crazy busy since being home....BUT I AM NOT COMPLAINING!!!

The housework was behind a lot. I mean, it was 'kept' up with a little but the deep-deep cleaning wasn't getting done. So I have been doing a huge 'to do' list this week. With everyday having something major to get done and I have done it. The house is clean!!!! The bathrooms are all clean, floors are done, kitchen done, closets done, winter stuff FINALLY put away, etc..so thats great! Today on my list is the laundry put away ( I have put away 1 basket this far!) and then wash the walls on the mainfloor and hopfully up here too. Tomorrow, I am unsure what we are doing. If we are going camping or not? If not, we need to get some paper stuff sorted out and filed. As well, we need to figure out what we are going to do with our trailer. We might buy a new one...not sure at this point. It would be okay to stay home this weekend...and get this stuff taken care of before the summer arrives. I have worked everyday for 2.5 hours a day trying to get some stuff taken care of at work. I'm not going in tomorrow though.

There is just so much to catch up on...wow. Bandit needs his shots (overdue actually) I need to book an appt with my dr for a mole to be removed (lol, tmi!) and register Kennedy for school and start buying Macks supplies. Phew...plus there are LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of projects to get done around the house...(lots of things!) and I am trying to tackle it now before the kids are out of school. Oh yeah, plus I need to register them in daycamp a few weeks in the summer (their choice!)...

The other day I went to Goodwill and bought ALOT of planters. Some which I need to paint and what not...but I have sooooo many now that I am done. I just need to fill them.

Some how I NEED to go to Superstore (maybe tomororw??) and get ALL of the pics off my camera (tons of daycare ones!) and finally be able to use my camera again...its got hundreds of pics on it...

Well, I better get back to doing my stuff around here...the kids willbe home in less then an hours now....

Tara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Slow down and take a breath girl!!! LOL

I vote you stay home and relax and give youself some time to rest so you don't end up sick, your body has to be worn our after all you've been therough the past couple of weeks.