Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday!!!

The lake...
Now we will have to add new pics, as the cabin is sided! I picked out a cottage deep red color! I guess it looks really, really nice!!!!


Kaiya, obviously just coming out! She looks so big here!!!






This one, just at home...yes its a hospital blanket. Amanda didn't pack a blanket for her! (lol!)






Well today was a really good day...








we sold the trailer already...I think that I underpriced the thing...(shitty!) but I put in on kijjii and facebook at 11pm and by 7am I had cash offers to come and pick it up today...wow! A sure tale sign that it was a good deal...oh well. I know who bought it, so I know that they will get use of it.








Then, Fabe was offered another job...I'm sooooo happy for him. He HATES his 'new' job...and seems so unhappy. And a job isn't something that I like to see people unhappy with. So, he was offered this one...MUCH better hours (7-3 or 8-4) and no weekends still and doing exactly what he wants to do!!! YEAH!!!!This will make life easier on all of us!








Hmmmm, I worked until 12:30 today. It was good, did shopping and bought the staff lunch. It was nice.








Did the deal on the new trailer...hopefully we get it this weekend. We have Rikki this weekend...but thats about it going on. I would have like to get it sooner but they don't even have it in stock and we have to wait for it to come in..annoying! I wanted to camp in it this weekend. Man, its CRAZY how cheap new trailers are...the payments are sooooo low...our trailer is nice. I can't wait to go camping in it...I'm excited!








And what else....the kids are good. Kennedy has a check up appt tomorrow...I'm only working 1/2 the day...








And what else...








Oh I finally uploaded my camera on here! Geesh! Ordered all the pics...all 333 of them. Ugh. So here a few and now I can FINALLY take and add pics...

No comments: