Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Update...

Today is Thursday and we are still here. It is our 2-week anniversary for being here but we are STILL here. The dr's said 'we should be going home' tommorrow. SHOULD????? Yeah no. I NEED to go home tomorrow. Totally.

Kennedy is doing good. Still now 100%. She had a PFT (Pulm Function Test) done a few days ago which showed that she is down 17% from her last PFT in the middle of April. Just confirms that she had something bad on her lung. They said she should be back to where she was, in about 2 more months...we did a big walk today and she said she couldn't breath :o(

Mack is doing better. We were thinking he was going to have to go back to the dr's but he is much better now..still hasn't been to school all week...Monday he will hopefully better. Monday they will both go to school...and I to work for ONLY 2hours or so. I have a dr's note for missing work for a few weeks AND for modified hours for June..then I am DONE at the end of June... (lol)...

Anyhow...

Take care!

3 comments:

Jane said...

I am sorry to hear you are still not home. I hope you are all home for the weekend! Glad to hear Mack is doing much better! Summer will be here before you know it!!!

7jays said...

I really hope you get to come home soon! it would probably help boost her up to get home again with her friends!

three weeks till summer and then you will be able to sit and relax!

joanne said...

Hope you and Kennedy are home now. Good to hear that Mack is going better. Just a couple weeks and the kids are out of school, then summer vacation starts.