Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Day pass!

OMG!!!!

I am at home right now with Kennedy on a DAY pass..well a four hour pass. It feels SO good to be home..but no one is here.

Mack is really sick now, I'm sure with bronchitis or something...I feel so bad for him...my poor boy...he is going to stay at Grandma Joans (Fabes moms) for a few nights and she will baby him and get him feeling all better. My poor son...So he will miss a few more days of school...oh well.

I'm not sure if I am going to stay home tonight...I was thinking that I will stay at the hospital then come home in the morning for a few hours and spend time with Bandit then see about bringing Kennedy home again for a few hours...it just feels so so so good being home with her...

Anyhow...

Tara

No comments: