Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, June 27, 2008

Front yard

Front Porch....



Yeah, they need some water...lol!Actually Kennedy planted this one...





<-----Walking up to the front porch.



<------Little farm collection of planters, aren't they super cute





<------ Hanging flowers...its beautiful!!!

I already posted some pics of my favorite backyard stuff. But I haven't shared my front yard stuff that is my most favorite. It sure makes a difference with lots of flowers and lots of garden decor. I find that I am really, really enjoying my yard thus far. I'm happy that last year we painted the front porch because this year we are able to use it. Although it needs to be pressured washed I still went ahead and added in some stuff on it. Our biggest challenge this year has been the grass. We have a huge spot that keeps being really patchy. What we did a few years ago...not this winter (we learnt from the year before!) but we shovelled a little spot for Bandit off the deck in the winter so he could pee there and not be in deep snow. Well doing something good, turned into something bad for us! It was horrible!!!! By spring it was a HUGE-HUGE patch and took nearly all damn summer last year to grow in. This year, I threw down TONS of topsoil and seed and I have been watering the heck out of it...it grew in pretty good so far but we'll see. And no, we won't be doing that again for him (sorry Bandit!)






Now, our front yard looks good but the trailer is totally obstructing the view of the front porch from the street now!!!!

2 comments:

7jays said...

Very nice. Where did you get those animal planters? They are so cute! Love the color of the house too!

Cfmommy said...

I got them at Save On last year...they are SO cute! I love them the best, I think!

Thanks!