Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday's Adventures.

Today I worked my last 3 hours for the WHOLE summer :o) Yeah me!!!!!

After that, I ran to Canadian Tire in hopes of getting the 'party raft' that I saw in their flyer a few weeks ago. Nope, they are ALL sold out in and around Edmonton. Crappy for me!

Then, I grabbed a few of the things that I knew that I needed for the new trailer. Like, a toaster! *lol* as well, a blender...kettle...garbage can...broom...rugs...and then to Zellers to get the kids some water shoes. I need to go to Dollarama tomorrow and grab the little things that I noticed that I am missing (hooks for towels, oven mitts, more tongs, etc).

Today, the kids didn't want to go to the splash park. Which was fine with me. So we played out in the backyard. Well, I actually sat at the patio table in the shade then laid on my hammock for a while. The newest book that I am reading is called "Stolen Innocence" about life in a pologymous marriage...should be good.

And, then I came in and cleaned the kitchen and mainfloor a little. The laundry from the weekend I did last night. I have been watering and watering the grass as its burning as we fertalized it last week (yikes!)...so tons of watering going on!

Tonight my mom stopped by with an Ice Capp for moi and Fabe. Ahhh, so yummy! Can you believe I ONLY started drinking them this year! Hello!! What have I been missing out on????

Fabe was home nice and early today...he's off tomorrow...we have just Kennedy home as Mack went with my mom...

I wish I could upload some pics...I have been trying all day? Is anyone else having this issue???

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! And yes all weekend i was having trouble with putting up pics but it worked last night. Go figure!