Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday.

Gooooooood Morning!

Ahhhh, *this* is what it feels like to send the kids to the bus and just relax at home for the morning, without rushing too work. I loooooooove it :o)

Today, I did just that. But I do have things to do in a little while. I'm waiting for Costco to open so that I can head there. As well, I have to be at the kids school for Mack's grade 6 Farwell. I will take pics forsure!

So a funny thing. Its almost sad to admit this. But I will.

I use to load pics up on here, ONE AT A TIME! Yup, seriously. Up until yesturday when I saw the little feature "add more photos!" and I can add up to 5 AT A TIME...I can't believe it! Too funny! So, not I can almost promise (almost, I said!) that I will be adding to my blog more. Plus, with MORE time on my hands...I really have no excuse not too.

Today, after the farwell I will be heading to the RV dealership to pick up the trailer...Fabe will meet me there after work...yeah! We will bring it home, but I won't have too much time to play with it because Mack has soccer @ 6:15pm. Its his LAST game of the year (unless they make playoffs, which will be determined if they win tonight!). Our team has gone from 14 kids, down to 9-10 most games. Kinda frusterating. Last night we started off with 8 players. No one to sub. Thankfully 2 kids came later, or else they would have been extremely tired. Mack is getting ANOTHER cold I can't believe it! He had one May longweekend, then one only a few weeks ago (pnemonia, when Kennedy was in hospital) and then again now...weird! I think that it might be allergies, but I'm not 100% sure. Anyhow, he keeps chewing his damn nails (yuck!) which I am sure is why he is getting sick often...gross! But in the meantime, I am going to get an appt for allergy testing...only makes sense. Fabe has lots of allergies (environmental, pets and almonds and shrimp) Kennedy, environmental (grass too!) and pets so I am sure that he is the same. But I just want to make sure I know exactly.

I have a few loads of laundry to put away. Other then that, I have been washing bedding for the trailer and I keep adding to the ever-growing pile of 'crap' for the trailer. Now, I am not sure I want all of that to go into it anymore....its too pretty ;o)

Well, I will update later....and post pics (and not one by one!) of the new trailer!

Tara

1 comment:

Cheerios_Addict said...

That's too funny...I just figured out the picture thing last week too. ROTFL!