Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, June 16, 2008

Hello.

I am still here. Still planning to keep up with my blog...but we'll see.

Things are really, really good. I love only working 3 hours a day. Although today I worked 6, it was okay. But 3 is nice. Not too much to be stressed out from working all day, and just enough to get me out of the house and feeling busy. I am getting so much stuff done that I haven't had time to do. Today Bandit got his shots, which were due in Nov. Although my vet wasn't worried when I called them in Dec I was stressed out about finding the time to do it...so its done. He is good. Doesn't want him to gain any more weight, said he is at a good weight now..I am shocked because he is a little porker. He is good otherwise. Glad thats done.

We went camping this weekend to Ole MacDonalds resort with our neighbors. It was great fun! Sooooo nice to go somewhere other then the lake lot. It was fun for the kids. So much for them to do there. It really confirmed that we NEED a bigger trailer though it was a little cramped. So we are going to sell our trailer and get a new one this year, more then likely. But yeah, it was great! They have cabins there for rent if anyone is interested its on their website and its only 2 hours away from here...nice shallow beach too.

Today I met the new owners of the daycare where I work at. They are begging me to return in Sept so we will see. Maybe, maybe not. Who knows.

The kids are healing well. Mack has a worse cough then Kennedy. Kennedy wasn't feeling well at school today, they called me but then she rested there and was better..so that was good. They are both outside enjoying the weather. Mack has soccer tonight. I have TONS of planters that I NEED to get filled so maybe I will drop him off and go to Zellers or Canadian Tire and buy stuff to put in them. My grass is filling up really well from the pee spots.

Hmmm, what else. I feel really good. Eating HORRIBLE but I feel good...things are good now. Not stressed from working, working, working...they are SO short staffed but the old owner is now forced to hire more people as you can't sell the daycare without proper staff.

And, what else????

I dunno...still got SO much to do...now the trailer has to be cleaned to sell it...ugh.

Anyhow, I better go.

1 comment:

7jays said...

I love Old Mcdonalds resort! Its probably the only place I have camped lately. We used to camp at alot of places but once we did the resort.......we kinda got stuck there. We organized a huge reunion there with dh's family from the States. They said it was the perfect place for it, the best one yet. Like you said, so much for everyone to do and the beach is shallow so you don't worry too much! Glad you had fun there!

Dh loves the homemade Saskatoon pie that "grandma McDonald" makes in the cafe!