Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Well Mack is sick...

Honeslty, I am trying to be thankful that ALL happens for us at once...we usually have very good luck and we are blessed in so many ways...
Today Mack's school called my cell at 2:15 (they are out at 2:30) and said he is sick...I talked to him on the phone. He started to cry saying that he feels so bad...then he had to walk home from the bus. I phoned to ask Amanda if she could go walk and meet him at the bus stop...and she wasn't home! I was sooooo mad! I asked her to be home so that he wouldn't be home alone...so my mom (who was looking forward to doing nothing tonight) came from downtown to my house to give him so meds and sit with him for awhile. Amanda came home finally. I was just so mad. Then its all good...now. I am putting Kennedy to bed then I am going home...I can't wait to sleep in my bed. My poor boy. He just wants me and I feel so bad not being there for him...ugh.

I am hoping with meds his head will clear up and settled down. Fabe is going to the lake with Mack and the dog...I will feel MUCH better with him being with them...then we just have a few more days next week...not sure how that will go...but yeah.

Anyhow...just a little update.

The picc line went great..thank God.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Ugh I cannot imagine your stress load from being spread in different directions. Have a soak in the tub and get a good nights sleep.