Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Weekend

Well the kids left to my moms house Thursday night. Friday I worked until 6pm. Came home, relaxed. Saturday, I slept in. Fabe was off, but went in to work. I went to the liberal MLA meeting at a church here to discuss the new child care plans (they reveal it Monday) but I already know all about it and it looks GOOD :) Then, I went to Southgate to shop for a while, bought myself 2 new pairs of shoes :) Love shoes! Then, I met a lady who wants me to work for her. She just bought a daycare and realllllly wants me. She is willing to pay me a VERY (very) good wage..but its on the west end...ugh. I would work 8-4 8:30-4:30 whatever I want. Such good pay, but I hate being all the way on the west end...so far from the kids. Where I am at now, is sooooo flexiable. But I don't know! Its so hard to know what to do. I think I will talk to my boss tomorrow and tell her about my new propect and see about a raise. I dunno. So we'll see.
Last night, we HAD plans for a dinner and a movie night...but we went to dinner and the food took waaaaaay too long. So we ate slowly and just chatted. Then we drove around and got some ideas for a daycare location. We are going to talk to our banker and see what he can do for us. All of these jobs want me, so that they don't have to be there. I can't do it all. I do, do it all. But I am not the owner and feel restrained. I have a vision for a child care centre. Above and beyond a 'normal' place. So I dunno. We'll see. Then we came home. Watched tv in bed.

Today we woke up about 8:30am (early!) then ate cereal (lol) and began cleaning. I love when Fabe is off to help clean. LOVE it. So he did a bathroom, I did one. So we are done the upstairs and he is working on the main floor while I let the floors dry (lol, what? They are drying!!!) Then we are going to get ready and go out somewhere for a while.

I finally mailed his passort renewal last night. It will be there tomorrow. As long as its here by April 1st then its all good. I am getting really excited for Vegas...everyone is assuming that we are going there to get married...but we aren't. Its not planned that way. If it happens that way then we'll go from there. Honestly, we are planning to rent a hall this summer and do something VERY simple (no gift, donations to CF foundation) and thats it, just party. But if we get married there then we will still do a reception thingy. We'll see!!!!!

Well I think the floors are dry. So better go :)

Tara

No comments: