Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Horrible blogger!

No excuse, but honestly I have been soooo super busy lately!

Anyhow, the weekend. It was great. Mack had his best friend Nick sleep over Friday right from school. They played on the computer and video games. Then, Saturday morning we dropped Nick off as he had hockey. We went to WalMart and I bought some stuff that I/We needed...boring stuff really. Then, we went to the Space and Science centre. The kids were begging me to see the Hurrican Katrina Imaz movie. So we did that. Then we took a few hours and checked out the other stuff...we were there for a few hours (I will post pics hoepfully tomorrow) and then we came home. Actually no we didn't-we picked up Fabe and went to Millhurst Pizza (they have the BEST buffet there!) we ate. Then we came home..bed by 11pm. Sunday, cleaned up mostly. Then we headed down to my moms house for her foster son's birthday (21!!! he came to live with us when he was only 7!!) amazing. He is off to England for a month to hostel and explore! Good for him :) So, we went there...I at HORRIBLE there :(

Monday was back to work. Staff issues again (yes, AGAIN!) ugh. Came home, Kennedy was twisting around and all of the sudden SCREAMED in pain!!! Her leg!!! She said "I broke my leg!!!" we iced it and everything and Fabe insisted she go to the hospital for an xray..so we spent 3 hours there...she pulled a muscle. She is still limping slightly. So yeah that sucked. Took up my whole night, but she is okay.

Tuesday- Worked late. Like 6pm late. ( i hate that!) came home. Ate. Went to aquasize.

Wednesday- Worked late again. 6pm, to see the parents. Came home, ate. Went to aquasize.

Thank GOD, that I am off tomorrow...plan to do nothing much really...relax maybe clean. But just relax. I need some down time. Big time. Plus, WW tomorrow (yikes!)

This weekend, we don't have much planned at all. I am not sure what we will do. The kids will want to ski I know that. So they can do that a few times.

Fabe is ACTUALLY off Family Day so I am unsure what we will do together, but obviously something :)

I have been a little stressed from work. We have a dead line to become accrediated and I need to see improvements. I have one staff who doesn't listen to me, she doesn't 'hear' me or something. She is soooooo resistent to me. I hate it. So, I will have to deal with that on Friday and have a new staff starting on March 1st to replace her. I haaaaate letting anyone go. But I need likeminded people on board. We NEED to get this done by Sept. 2007. HAVE too.

Other then that I am okay. The eating thing is not going good :( I was doing so well Mon, Tues and then today I ate cupcake, cookies, etc at work for the Valentines Day party :( but at least I went to aquasize.

I am sooooo unmotivated. I hate it. Hopefully tomorrow will be a wake up call. I am still carrying around 2 pounds that I gained so yeah. My goal was to be down 20 pds by Vegas (April 1st) however the further it gets the more unlikey it becomes :( sad. I looooved loosing every week. It was such a great feeling...maybe the meeting I can re-motivate my self :)

Anyhow. Thats about it. I have TONS of pics to upload. But I am off to bed...

Happy Valentines Day!

Tara

No comments: