Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday...

Well I worked in the morning for 3 hours. Then I went to Weight Watchers (see other post). And then, went to Sobeys and bought my food. THEN, came home. Laid on the couch and watched tv and talked on the phone (how productive!). Then the kids came home from school on their bus and Mack studied his math and Kennedy read her books. I cooked supper. We ate drumsticks, baby potatoes and salad for supper. Yummy! Then, I made them home made vanilla pudding for supper (Kitchen Aid, LOVE IT!) and then we went down to the basement and gave Kennedy her machines. She is on Tobi (inhailed antibiotics). Then, once it was done I am on here. The kids are going to bed in the next 15 mins, after I read some stories from Chicken Soup for the Kids soul (they LOVE that book!).

Tomorrow, I work. Mack already asked if Nick could sleep over. I said sure, being he was there 2 nights last weekend.

Fabian is off this weekend. Saturday we both have plans with our friends and we will meet up after at home. Sunday we will sleep in and get the kids from his moms house.

Next week, they only have school Mon-Wed. Thursday and Friday is teachers convention. My sister (a teacher/Vice Principal) will be down here (at our house) and her nanny. Not her kids though, they are in NewFoundLand. So they will be here. Then (ugh) I have first aid on the 3&4th...yuck! I haaaaaaaate taking first aid and really, really wish that I didn't let it expire. So yeah. At least it is in Mill Woods and done by 4:30pm. Its longer then my work day though :(

I start working Thursday with my new salary which comes into effect March 1st. I am trying not to take off any time, as Vegas is April 1st. Its hard to not take any holidays...but I have to think about our big Flordia trip for 2 weeks then 1 week at Christmas (plus Vegas) which is already 4 weeks PLUS, I am taking off a week in July...so 5 weeks :) Good thing my boss loves me :)

Anyhow.

Gotta get the kids to bed b 9pm

Tara

2 comments:

Tasha said...

i'm jealous of all of your travelling!

Jane said...

blog slacker ;)